Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sad Goose

HELLO FROM PARIS:
I was saddened to read the article of the slaughter gooses of the North Park.
The county had a great opportunity to start the foi gras industry in the Pittsburgh area. Maybe some of the great leaders who read this blog will realize the great opportunity that has flown right into their hands. If Pittsburgh became the foi gras capital of the United States, I truely believe that Pittsburgh will fly up notches in the the minds of the French and the rest of the civilized world.
My Grandfather was a farmer and he raised the goose for the foi gras. I would gladly come and share my experience.
Does Pittsburgh have a serious wine for its region or a cheese? I would gladly help to raise the culture of the area. I am excited that there is a district of culture right in the downtown. I think that shows a committment to culture. Now for may the wine, cheese and foi gras of Pittsburgh thrive!!!