Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Such Nice Stuff and Such Evil Awful Stuff

First a nice letter to the editor from Connie Dusak from the North Side. The best part is when she says,

"Just like a fair-weather fan, Pittsburghers will jump off and on Luke's bandwagon, depending on what the media shout from the rooftops. My advice to you, Pittsburgh: Do some thinking on your own. Show up on Election Day and vote for the 27-year-old mayor who has proved himself to be a true man among men."


Hear that! Do your own thinking and do what Connie says and vote for the 27-year-old mayor. The Mayor has truely proven he is a true man among men. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Second on a true evil note, Ruth Ann Daily has gone bonkers!!!! In her article yesterday, she tries to make fun of The Mayor but I have to admit I don't understand half of what she is saying. Usually I can count on Ms. Daily to give me some spiritual guidance on things even though it is usually wrong, but this collum is TOTALLY NUTS. At one point she channels the spirit of Popeye!?!?!?!?!

I might not be the smartest toaster in the kitchen but I can at least tell that she is making fun of The Mayor which isn't very nice. I think there must be something in the Bible about not making fun of people who are in very important powerful positions. I'm going to look that up today and I'm going to write Ms. Daily a letter. She is from the North Side too so I am very disappointed in her.