Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Outrage!

I cannot believe that the Gagette did not mention Strawberry Way and this blog in their article about women bloggers, which Pierre mentions in his post this morning (see below). I have written the following letter to the writer:

Miss MacKenzie Carpenter,

I cannot believe that your article in the Post Gagette (my knickname for your newspaper, ask Tim McNutty about it) failed to mention the ILuvLuke blog (http://iluvluke.blogspot.com/) and its creator, Strawberry Way. Not only is it Pittsburgh's best blog, but it was started by a woman.

Gay4Luke@gmail.com

P.S. Are you any relation to two of my favorite singers, The Carpenters? Also, I wondered if you might be named after the great actress from
One Day at a Time MacKenzie Phillips. Please let me know.