Tuesday, November 6, 2007

VOTE FOR LUKE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the big day.

Last night, I got one of those recorded phone calls and it started off with The Mayor reminding me to vote and then on came Judy OConnor Bob OConnor's ex-wife. It was the saddest thing. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing because it was so heartbreaking. She had gone through so much this past year and then to hear her gather the strength to urge me to vote for The Mayor. I was so touched. Then less than a minute later, I got a phone call and it was ReSantis. All my good sad warm feeling went away and there was his droning voice of gloom and doom. I thought how sneaky and dirty of him to be following Judy OConnor's phone calls. Doesn't he have any respect for the DEAD! It almost ruined my eveniung but then I watched the Steelers and felt better.

This morning, I was one of the first ones at my polling place this morning. I walked in proudly with Luke stickers on my jacket. I know all the workers at my polling place because I've been going there my whole life, but this morning they told me that I couldn't have the stickers on in the polling place. Said there can't be campaigne material in the polling place. They said I could cover them up. I couldn't believe it. What jaggoffs. I had like 8 stickers on my jacket so I had to vote with my arms over my chest like I was naked and covering myself. I'm going to complain to the County Election Board. That ruined my voting experience. I wanted to savor the moment when I pushed the electronic button for Luke, but instead I was just soooo angry and embaressed.

On my way out of the polling place, I ran into Helen who was just coming in. You might remember Helen was the old neighbor lady who unbelievably said she still hadn't made up her mind to vote for The Mayor weeks ago. I didn't say anything to her but I gave her my best evil eye and she said to me, "My vote is going to cancel out yours." I guess she was saying that she is not voting for The Mayor. What a PooPoo Head.

If you are a PooPoo Head and still haven't made up your mind, just remember Bob OConnor and vote for The Mayor.