Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Healing

There seems to be a lot of pain in Pittsburgh after the election among those people who are Pittsburgh-haters. I have thought really hard about what to do about those 35% of the people who hate the town that they live in and I have determined that this should be a time for healing and bringing Pittsburgh back together.

I don't want to be mean and rub in the fact that their candidate lost, but it is time for us to move past the past election and move forward and come together. So if you are full of hate and anger after the election, I have put together some resources for you to help you come out of the election a better person. I have found somethings that you type of people might find useful in growing up and stop being crybabys.

If you voted for ReSantis, you would likely be into Hug Therapy. Here is a book you can read.

You might want to organize a big group hug for all the ReSantis supports here in Pittsburgh. Maybe you could follow this website as a guide. It looks like something you would be into.

You might also be into getting you aura cleansed.

Or you might want to get something else cleaned.

So I recommend you stay away from your pot pipes and your fancy wines and whisky to drown your sorrow and heal yourselfs so we can make Pittsburgh a better place. There are a hole bunch of us already making Pittsburgh better so why do join us and I promise I'll try not to make fun of you.