Friday, November 2, 2007

Parking Chair Update!

As you might have read in my previous post, someone stole my parking chair that I had decorated for the upcoming election with Luke signs. I went around asking all my neighbors if they knew anything about it. Some thought that the garbage man might have took it. I was surprised at how many people were mad at me for putting Luke stickers on there windshields. I didn't take the back off them. I put them under the wipers of the cars up and down my street a couple of nights ago - actually it was tricker treat night with the leftover stickers I was passing out . The next morning it rained and the backs came off the stickers and they stuck to the windshields. I was surprised at how mad people were but I don't know why they thought it was me. Nobody saw me.
Ok so I am the only person on the whole street with a Luke sign in front of my house - in fact it is 5 signs and I have been talking about the election for months but I put the stickers out there in the middle of the night so I don't know why anyone would think it was me! Oh well.

Regarding the parking chair. Nobody saw anything about that so I am still looking. I know I'm going to figure it out. I thought you might like to know.