Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mayor!!!!

I know you all wish I were dead, but I made a new years resolution that I would be nice this year. It all started when my family ruined my CHRISTmas dinner by talking about how mean I am. I made a vow to myself that I was going to be nice all year so next CHRISTmas dinner I can tell them how nice I have been and then show them the long list of what jaggoffs they all are.

So far I have let everyone watch MY television set and eat MY snacks on MY couch. I even let my grandson's mother take me to see the V*gina Monologs!!!! So far I have not complained. My Jaggoff list is getting long and being nice has been the hardest thing I have ever done.

By the way, Mr. Tinklebreath (the greatest graphic desginer in Pittsburgh and a big fan of this website) made a calendar that we could sell on Cafepress. The Happy Birthday graphic above was for the month of February. The problem was Cafepress didn't want to print it so now I am left with all these great graphics that I am going to post through the year.

Thank you Mr. Tinklebreath.

Plus, I have been emailing with Pierre and he is really hart broken that he wasn't invited to The Mayor's breakfast in Paris. I've told him that it had to be a mistake. He wanted to start a blog named IDislikeLuke. I told him to take some deep breaths. Hopefully he will come back to the fold.

Happy Birthday Mayor!!!!!!!!!!!