Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!!

I know there are tons of people who wish I were dead but I'm not. I'm still being nice and I've even given up being mean for Lent!!!!

But I just have something to say - and I don't think it is mean ....

WHY ARE KIDS TODAY SUCH WIMPS?

I noticed that the city schools are closed today because of snow and yesterday they were delayed because IT WAS COLD!!!!!! I never remember not having to go to school because it was COLD!!!! No wonder kids today are turning to such puddles of lard!!!! We are raising a generation of fat little pansies who are going to wilt at the slightest problem.

I know I AM OVERWEIGHT but do we really want to have a genration of young people who have to waddle like lobsters to get to school? If we don't do something about this younger genration, the only young people left in Pittsburgh are going to be the fat kids who can't waddle out of the city.

Here is what we have to look forward too...