Monday, December 31, 2007

I am back ( and I know some of you wish I had died)

I am finally back. I had an awful time. I had an infection in my toe and then I ended up in the hospital. I had to spend the Christmas Holidays in a hospital bed but atleast I didn't have to spend time around my jaggoff family.

It has been such a great year. I started this great Blog and made so many new great friends. Around the city it has been great. The Mayor won twice. The first time the Pedutohead just gave up and us real Pittsburghers won. The next time back in November, The Mayor easily beat back the Pittsburgh-haters when he defeated the ReSantis.

The Mayor just keeps on winning all the political battles. He got the UPMC Promise thing going. It has been a great year to be a supportor of The Mayor. He just keeps winning and winning. For all those Mayor-haters, it must be like being a Pirates fan - always hoping for a win and always losing!!!!

I've wanted to do a top ten list or a best of for the whole year but I'm sure you can find those all over the Bloghersphere. Just remember when you read them and they are negative of The Mayor just turn it around and make it postive of The Mayor and you will find the truth.

It is going to be a great year. Pittsburgh is going to be the same great Pittsburgh it has always been. I wish all of you - including the jaggoff Pittsburgh haters - a great new year.