Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Thoughts on The Primary

Hello from the Northside - by Strawberry Way

I have been thinking a lot about the upcoming election and I;m really upset.

I have always voted Democrate so I am going to vote for a Democrate no questions asked, but I am having a tough problem. The only woman I have ever voted for was Darlene Harris. So while I could pull the level for Hillary, I don't like how she comes across as ... how do I say it... so unfeminine. I don't know if I can vote for a lesbeing.

When it comes to Barak Obama, it is a whole other ball of wax. I'm not predjudgist but when everyone says he is the next JFK, I squint my eyes when I see him on the tv and he just looks nothing like JFK. He looks looks to dark to be JFK. When I hear them say that he is inexperienced, I know that what they are really trying to say is that black people have only been able to vote for like 40 years and he will likely turn the white house into some sort of gangster rap stars house like those guys in that show my granddaughter likes - pimp my house I think it is called. I just don't think the American people can tolorate our president wearing bunches of gold chains and saying "Yo".

I never thought I'd say this but I am upset with the Democratic Party making me have to choose between these two. I just wish that John Edwards was still running. He was handsome.

I want this website to endorse someone so that I can tell my readers who to vote for. I know in the end, I'll endorse who the democratic party tells me to but it looks like Big Ed Randell is going for Hillary and that makes me want to throw up. So I am going to say it here....

I want the different campaigns to try to convince me why I should endorse their candidate. Send me an e-mail at strawberryway@gmail.com. Remember I run the best website in Pittsburgh and I've had over 2 million hits in less than 9 months so email me.