Monday, March 10, 2008

Leave Luke Allone you Meanies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello from the Northside - Strawberry Way!

There is so much hate in the world and it seems that the blog-o-sphere is so full of it -and it is full of other stuff too!

I can't believe how full of hate the pimple butted latte drinking class of Pittsburgh Blogging is. They can't leave The Mayor alone. He takes some of his hard earned money and writes a check to pay off the use of that SUV and they still can't let it alone. Now they are measuring stuff like how far Harrisburg is. Well, I can tell you, let's say The Mayor took a phone call and talked on the telephone about city business for a few miles while on the PA Turnpike. I think those miles count as offical business. Let's say The Mayor looked out the window and was thinking about the city's problems. I think that counts as official business. So how do those Bloggers sitting in their underwear letting there hate come out of there finger tips and out onto the internets know how much The Mayor was thinkiing of offical business? You can have all the Googles in the world but they can't read peoples minds yet.

Last Week, The Mayor declared war on Potholes and I lukily had a dump truck come down MY street and fill MY potholes. I think The Mayor should send around a Public Works crew to fill in all the pie holes of those hatefilled Pittsburgh Bloggers. Just shovel a hot shovelfull of asphalt into their hate hole and smash it down flat with the shovel!

That all reminds me that I forgot to post the picture of the month from Mr. Tinklebreath who so nicely tried to help me create a calendar for 2008 but the Evil Cafepress wouldn't print it!!!! Cafepress is full of hate!

and here is the one from January which I haven't shown yet...


I don't know how to make the pictures bigger! Ugh. I had done it before but I don't know what to do!!!! I hate blogger!!!!!!!!