Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Endorsement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the Northside!!!!!!

After weeks of waiting for the candidates for president to get in touch with me, nobody got in touch with me. Then I find out the demographic up for grabs in Pennsylvania is WHITE MEN! Here I am a old white woman super voter, and I keep getting no respect!

Anyway, So I am endorsing Hillary Clinton!

I never thought I'd be telling people to vote for a lesbeing but Mr Ravenstahl and Mr. Rendell have endorsed her too so I feel like I am in good company. Since everyone importent has endorsed her, if that other guy wins - Obama - we are going to be in big trouble because he will punish us in Western PA and try to make us part of West Virgina. So for our own future, we have to vote for Hillary.

So my recommendation, if you hate Pittsburgh, don't vote for Hillary. If you love Pittsburgh, vote for Hillary.

[I still want to point out, that this Blog was the first to endorse Dan Onorato for Governor. He has never thanked me. Dan, you can email me at strawberryway@gmail.com]