Friday, July 18, 2008

WHAT I SAID TO MARY BETH BUCHANAN

Hello from the Northside!!!!!!!

I went Downtown yesterday to pay a bill. I was walking by Sammy's Corned Beef and I saw in the window Mary Beth Buchanan. She was eating a big corned beef sandwich that was dripping down her chin and all down here shirt sleaves. It might of been a Ruban. It looked just like her. She was dressed all fancy and her chin looked like a glazed donut with buttery corned beef juice. She was dressed sensible and was wearing gym shoes under her skirt. She looked just like I had seen on TV.

I didn't want to go in and say it to her face so I told her what I thought through the window. I waved my hand to get her attention and said " Leave Mr. Ford allone! He's done nothing." I went off and told her other stuff. She shrugging her shoulders acting like she didn't know what I was talking about but she knew. She was shaking her head and waving her hands. "Quit wasting our money and start worrying about important stuff like fighting crime and fixing potholes"!!!

I gave her a piece of my mind through the window. After I walked away I went back again to say thanks for nothing in going after Cereal Wecyht and wasting all that time and money. I felt so much better. I know it was her and I did my part and spoke my mind. I was so proud of myself I treated myself to a little candy bar and an ice cold IC Light at Market Square just like my dad use to give me.

Keep Cool. Remember the senior centers are open. and keep hydrated. And quit picking on The Mayor and his friends.